The Clean Energy Council has, in consultation with a leading law firm, produced a template Solar PV Sale and Installation Agreement which is available to solar PV retailers to purchase.
The template includes a customer quote and contract terms and conditions, and fully complies with the contract requirements under the Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct. The template agreement is exceptional value and could save your business considerable time and money.
Solar retailers who use this contract will be in a good position to be accepted onto the Solar Retailer Code of Conduct and earn the right to market themselves as Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailers.
Key areas covered in contract:
- Customer quote template, including system pricing, delivery and payment details
- Acknowledgements and consents, to be signed by the customer, that cover obligations under the Privacy Act, assignment of STCs, price variations, and electricity tariff changes by electricity retailers
- How to deal with grid connection and other approvals
- Your commitments and customers’ obligations in relation to installation requirements
- Complaints handling
Purchasing the template agreement
Clean Energy Council members and Approved Solar Retailers are eligible for a significant discount on the cost of purchasing the contract.
- Template contract price: $1600 (+GST)
- Approved Solar Retailers and successful Code of Conduct applicants: $800 (+GST)
- Clean Energy Council members: $400 (+GST)
To purchase the template agreement or if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Offer for small solar businesses:
$1025 (+GST) - includes template contract and Network Clean Energy Council membership for one year. To sign up to become a member and for more details on the criteria for Network membership, visit our membership page.