In order to apply for provisional accreditation, you will need to complete the relevant units required for the specific type of accreditation you're after.

Registered training organisations

There are numerous registered training organisations (RTOs) that currently offer, or have recently offered, one or more of the modules required for accreditation.

List of registered training organisations

The offerings of each RTO vary from semester to semester and are dependent on student numbers enrolling.

For course specific information, such as duration, cost and recognition of prior learning (RPL), please contact the registered training organisations directly.

Recognition of prior learning

If you are an experienced designer and/or installer but do not have the necessary qualifications to satisfy the Clean Energy Council's provisional accreditation requirements, you may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) through any of the listed RTOs.