The Solar Design and Installation Awards are Australia's premier solar awards, recognising excellence in the design and installation of Australian solar projects.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Solar Design and Installation Awards.
The awards cover solar installations of all types and sizes and are presented across the following five categories:
- Under 30 kW – stand-alone PV power system
- Under 30 kW – grid connect PV power system
- Under 30 kW – grid connect PV power system with battery back-up
- 30–240 kW – any system eligible
- Over 240 kW – any system eligible
Entries open: Thursday 1 June 2017
Entries close: Tuesday 15 August 2017
Finalists announced: Friday 15 September 2017
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Benefits of winning
The benefits of winning a Solar Design and Installation Award include:
- Earning the right to promote yourself as a 2017 Solar Design and Installation Award Winner with an exclusive logo.
- Having the opportunity to deliver a presentation on the winning submission at the All-Energy Australia Exhibition and Conference in 2018.
- Receiving coverage on the Clean Energy Council and Solar Accreditation websites and in other publications.