The Solar Design and Installation Awards are Australia's premier solar awards, recognising excellence in the design and installation of Australian solar projects.
Nominations for the 2018 Solar Design and Installation Awards are now open.
The awards cover solar installations of all types and sizes and will be presented across the following five categories:
- Under 30 kW – stand-alone
- Under 30 kW – grid connect
- Under 30 kW – grid connect with battery storage
- 30–240 kW – open category
- Over 240 kW – open category
How to apply
Please note that all installers and/or designers must have been accredited by the Clean Energy Council at the time of the project to be eligible for a Solar Design and Installation Award.
Nominations close: Friday 6 July 2018
Finalists announced: Friday 7 September 2018
Presentation ceremony: Wednesday 3 October 2018
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of winning
The benefits of winning a Solar Design and Installation Award include:
- Earning the right to promote yourself as a 2018 Solar Design and Installation Award Winner with an exclusive logo.
- Two tickets to attend a Clean Energy Council Installer Night.
- A link to your website on the Clean Energy Council website.
- Receiving coverage on the Clean Energy Council and Solar Accreditation websites and in other publications.