Signing the Solar retailer Code of Conduct has big benefits for you, your customers and the PV industry as a whole.
“Since we signed on to the code, traffic to Suntrix’s website has increased. The CEC webpage listing Approved Solar Retailers is our highest referral site every month. We received 67 hits to our website from this page last month alone.”
Jenny Paradiso, Managing Director, Suntrix
Here are just a few reasons to sign the Code of Conduct:
- Become an approved solar retailer – Signing the code means you become a Clean Energy Council approved solar retailer. Our list of approved retailers is the first port of call for many customers looking to install PV.
- Exclusive tender opportunities – Code Signatories gain access to tender opportunities with organisations and government departments such as Surf Life Saving Victoria, the NSW Department of Education and Health Purchasing Victoria. Often these tenders are only open to Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailers. Click here to see current and past tender opportunities.
- Discount on your Clean Energy Council membership now available – Code Signatories will receive the following discount on their membership. Existing Clean Energy Council members will see this discount automatically applied to their next annual membership invoice.
- Corporate membership - 5 per cent
- Associate membership - 10 per cent
- Network membership (note: special conditions apply) - 15 per cent
- Stand out from the competition – As well as a listing on the website, signatories to the code can display the approved solar retailer logo – a recognition of quality that distinguishes your company in the marketplace.
- Give your customers confidence – Advertising your adherence to the code lets customers know that you supply quality products, comply with consumer protection laws and will back the operation of your systems well into the future. And that’s got to be good for business.
- Boost the reputation of the PV industry – The more companies that sign the code, the higher the level of trust in Australia’s solar PV industry. By signing the code of conduct and complying with its requirements, you help ensure the sustainability of the industry for years to come.
Watch our video below to hear from some of the signatories on the benefits of the Code of Conduct for their businesses and the wider solar industry.