1. Network connection application submitted
Firstly, contact NT Power and Water to find out your eligibility and the tariffs that apply. Then, you or your installer will need to submit a Network Connection Agreement to NT Power and Water along with:
- Power Purchase Agreement
- wiring diagram
- metering fee – $521.96 for single phase, $671.63 for three phase
2. System installed
Installer submits a Notice of Intention to Work Form, Certificate of Compliance and Commissioning Certificate (Schedule 3) of Network Connection Agreement to NT Power and Water.
The Certificate of Compliance will instigate meter change and must be completed within 30 days of installation.
3. Meter change
Once NT Power and Water has received the Certificate of Compliance, it can take up to 10 working days (or longer in regional areas) for them to install your meter.
- Customer signs STC Assignment Form only after installation is complete (system capable of producing electricity but does not need to be connected to meter)
- Customer to read Clean Energy Council's Consumer Guide
- Use a Clean Energy Council-accredited installer
- Who is my distributor? http://www.switchwise.com.au/electricity/distributors/
- NT Power and Water solar PV application checklist